• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Should We Believe the "Other" Michael Horn?

Free episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We all know about contactee Billy Meier's American representative, Michael Horn, and the fact that very little of what he says should be believed.

But now we've heard from yet another Michael Horn — and I'll assume, unless shown to be wrong, that there's no relationship — who is delivering corporate spin control about Volkswagen's problems with dirty diesel engines:

https://www.vwdieselinfo.com/?

He appears to be trying to present a reasoned response, while not directly apologizing for the company's misbehavior that will merely make our cities dirtier, particularly in Europe where cars with diesels are very popular.

Saying they want to prevent "it from ever happening again" doesn't explain why it happened in the first place.

A bunch of unaccountable scumbag corporate criminals (FULL STOP)
Our corrupt system protects these perpetrators and ensures their continued abuse of the least able to defend themselves.

Why would they gamble on their reputation? They must have assessed that the control mechanisms were so pathetic that they decided to push a failed environment-friendly diesel motor on the market.

7 years later somebody woke up. You can't fool everybody all the time. 68 year old president is resigning with a golden parachute

It could also be a money factor. It's cheaper to fake it than to deliver the hardware. It's not that this is impossible to do.

It's called good old fashion human greed. Someone thought they could pull a fast one and save Volkswagen billions of dollars. They got caught at their deception and now the company will end up losing those billions plus the loss of the customer's trust.

Volkswagen fucked up in a major way (not to say other car manufacturers are diddling with 'their stats in the same way), heads are rolling here in germany, tarnished our otherwise rather good cred when it comes to automobiles.

Volkswagen fucked up in a major way (not to say other car manufacturers are diddling with 'their stats in the same way), heads are rolling here in germany, tarnished our otherwise rather good cred when it comes to automobiles.

It wasn't the first time, though. In the early 1970's - along with 2 other American Auto Companies (whose names escape me but I think one was GM) - Volkswagen tried the same stuff when the emission regulations first came out.

It's a shame Volkswagen did it because they really do make a fine machine. I am enjoying my Beetle R-Line Turbo - really great car.

Your tax dollars have already bough several Teslas down there in the States despite never seeing one in person... as soon as you talk oil and gas you are talking corruption and hand in pocket scenarios.

Your tax dollars have already bough several Teslas down there in the States despite never seeing one in person... as soon as you talk oil and gas you are talking corruption and hand in pocket scenarios.
I'm puzzled by your post. Not sure what you mean by tax dollars buying several Teslas.......?

Also, I see Teslas every day down here in SoCal. They are a very nice looking car - beautifully engineered. Looking forward to the $40,000 priced model coming out in 2017. :)

Back