• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A Blueprint for a Quantum Propulsion Machine

Free episodes:

I believe it all comes down to spin.

Your question on what UFO's are made out of if often in my mind.

Of my own belief I look at the facts of presented information we have given to us throughout man's existence. The main key that I look at is within the ancient woodcut dipaying the space battle of the heavens.
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/UFOs_in_Art_02.html
My favorite depiction of UFO's in practice.

Spin though, is the key to the UFO's possesing the power of the unverse. Because it's through spin in which they achieve the infinite power of the universe in order to have Anti-Gravity abilities, along side quantum leaping capabilities from universe position to universe position.

The center of the UFO's have a quantum spinning "Hyperdrive" like device that power's the ship. It's that quantum spinning device that I am trying to prove can exist here on earth. To give mankind infinite energy. Aswell as prove many many theories that coexist already.

Back