• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A fairly interesting recent case of gas...

Free episodes:

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
IMO - completely bogus. There are so many problems with the video it's hard to know where to begin. I will leave the experts to enumerate. But first and foremost is the whole hokey story of following it down a lonely, unmarked - and therefore unknown - road - assuring absolutely that there would be no witnesses or the possibility of any one finding the location.

He indicates two actions - getting out of his car and running away from the object - neither actions are evident in the video. Especially the first. In fact there is absolutely no evidence that he is filming from within a car, never mind getting out of a car. The idea that the sound we hear is of him 'running like hell' is also not confirmed by what we see in the visual.

It's a cardboard cut-out. So static it hurts. :rolleyes: Special Effects 101 final exam - and a fail.

What is also strange is that I cannot see the entire vid - there is an ad that is cut-off - suggesting that this is a YouTube video but I can't find it on YouTube - and because it's cut-off on the right I can't click on the YouTube link directly. Suspicious.

I agree, there is this unshakable cheesiness thing going on. How the vid keeps coming back to the object almost like the chorus in a theme song from a Sid and Marty Krofft show on Sat. morning. I'm thinking that it's a put on myself. In the vein of a "young person's paranormal reality show" 101. :)

Maybe we're being unfair here though...NOT!:(

RC Copter with downward rotating laser light. The 'beam' looks exactly like those green lasers in nightclubs. I think the sound from the video wasn't used to hide the noise and everything we hear has been dubbed on.

It's a bloody decent effort as a hoax but I'm calling hoax for sure. I can kinda appreciate a good hoax but every hoax just adds to the mud and dilutes the pool of real vids that bit more.

RC Copter with downward rotating laser light. The 'beam' looks exactly like those green lasers in nightclubs. I think the sound from the video wasn't used to hide the noise and everything we hear has been dubbed on.

It's a bloody decent effort as a hoax but I'm calling hoax for sure. I can kinda appreciate a good hoax but every hoax just adds to the mud and dilutes the pool of real vids that bit more.

In my opinion you are absolutely correct. I own laser units that can do just that effect and look just like that .. mine are much brighter (see them in the music thread).
Nice bit of post audio and I do feel this is a hoax.

Back