• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A WTF Moment from German TV

Free episodes:

Sorry, it's a hoax. It would have worked better if the woman was german. She is speaking heavily accented, with pretty decent pronounciation but some totally wrong intonations, definitely not like any german news announcer would speak. The accent is maybe french, or italian. And the logo looks totally unfamiliar.

EDIT I googled the Logo: 9HPDM is no German newscast. It stands for High Performance Data Mining. Andrea Krauss is not German. She speaks German badly with strong French accent. She tells same story at FNC in fluent English.

Sorry, it's a hoax. It would have worked better if the woman was german. She is speaking heavily accented, with pretty decent pronounciation but some totally wrong intonations, definitely not like any german news announcer would speak. The accent is maybe french, or italian. And the logo looks totally unfamiliar.

EDIT I googled the Logo: 9HPDM is no German newscast. It stands for High Performance Data Mining. Andrea Krauss is not German. She speaks German badly with strong French accent. She tells same story at FNC in fluent English.
I was hoping you would chime in... obviously it looks way too good to be real... The bastards are getting better, but they still have a ways to go!

Yeah. I wonder, though, why they would go to these lengths, invest a lot of time and effort and then can't get a real german to do the acting, so that in the end it's fairly easy to debunk.

Back