• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

AI vs reality

Free episodes:

henris42

Paranormal Maven
This will become more difficult. Take a look. This is AI, with grains and all. I asked it for a "Roswell picture".

1725759105428.webp

That is the question, isn't it! It took me maybe 6 steps of discussion to get that, but it kinda delivers. I started by asking it to make image of the Roswell. (Its the commercial ChatGPT)

And one more thing: The AI flying saucer seems to have been influenced by animator and special effects wizard Ray Harryhausen's concepts for "Earth Versus the Flying Saucers." That's a 1956 film that was "suggested" by one of Major Keyhoe's books.

Back