• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens Hijack TV Station and Broadcast Prophetic Warning For All Humanity

Do you think Aliens care to warn us about anything?

• Total voters

Free episodes:

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
No explanation of how or why the TV signal hijack could have occurred was ever released. No serious investigative findings were ever released to the public. The IBA could not handle the truth that an extraterrestrial race reached out across the cosmos to talk to us. The secrecy and ridicule curtain was in full swing even back in 1977.

The message from the Gramaha is extremely prophetic in light of how screwed this planet and it's peoples are. Gramaha was right on the money describing our situation we exist in 35 years later.

Watch the original transmission for yourself, you be your own judge...

Not entirely true. This broadcast intrusion is not the only one of its kind. Given that it was seen by only a very small segment of the population, the official explanation of a signal hijack by someone close to the broadcast source with their own transmitter makes sense in light of the limited broadcast range.

If it really was a broadcast by an alien race I would think they would want to tap into a national broadcast network and interupt millions and millions of viewers instead of the limited geography they tapped into. However, like The War of the Worlds radio broadcast that fried some people's version of reality, I bet this transmission must have made a lot of people jump, or wonder why they were suddenly hearing voices from beyond while watching the regular video image - a good head trip, and much more subtle than the Max Headroom video & audio interruption.

So... Aliens are real and, not only do they speak English, they have an English accent? Are you fucking kidding me with this nonsense?

I mean, look at google translate... that's how it would turn out even with the most sophisticated programming, because computers, no matter how advanced, do NOT understand context. Context requires an emotional connection to what you're saying.

You can say "well, AI!" ok, sure, but if they had the capability to do so, why not hijack a satellite and broadcast it to the ENTIRE world? And if it is indeed a message to the world, why English accent? There is literally 0 rational reasons to use an accent.

Last edited:
I could have done without the bouncing dialog and it was hard to make out some of what we being said because of the fanciful backgrounds but it was an interesting diversion.

Back