• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

AnonymousFO?

Free episodes:

TheJCBand

Skilled Investigator
I've come across a YouTube channel called "AnonymousFO" a few times now. The videos they post seem highly suspect, but I noticed for the first time last night that they had a message at the end of one of their compilation videos that said something along the lines of "we pride ourselves on presenting only the most authentic UFO evidence blah blah visit our site for detailed case information."

So I decided to visit their site today to see if the additional info their would give more believability to their videos. Well the first thing I was greeted with was a giant pop up ad for the Sirius documentary. I then poked around and found one of the clips that was on their YouTube channel, and there ws no more info there than was on the video page on YouTube.

So I was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this organization. Might make for another Blake Cousins type episode somewhere down the road.

Probably someone who sees that you can make money from posting fake UFO videos, or posting whatever comes your way regardless of authenticity. We will be careful about giving too much attention to places like that. It only glorifies their behavior.

I feared as much. We cannot encourage people that that, and giving them too much publicity (doesn't matter if it's positive or negative) has that side effect.

I've been looking at AnonymousFO for a while, I don't know if it came before or after Thirdphase but I think with any UFO vids there will be good and bad but I'm almost positive I've seen quite a few very interesting videos on there.

One thing though, simple 'lights in the night sky' vids bore me to death cos there just isn't much that can be determined from them. I'm all about objects you can actually see, especially if they move in unconventional ways etc.

Oh and they have a bucket load of links to UFO docs, some of which are classic, good, bad, ugly and downright badly made.

I am with Goggs on this.. I have followed this AFO guy for about a year and have seen some interesting things and some real crap.

The idea of some videos being good and some being bad from the same source is really troubling to me. There do exist good fakes, so when someone promotes an obvious one as real, it calls into question every single thing they say about the subject. The vast, vast majority of what we know (or think we know) about UFOs comes from personal testimony, and the sole goal of investigators in the field is to uncover truth. When anyone is caught in a lie regarding this subject, they need to be completely removed as a source of credible information in my opinion.

Back