• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Another UFO Disclosure Petition From PRG---go figure (?)

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Bassett is at it again. Here is Part Two of his Obama administration disclosure effort. Interesting that he is focusing on the so-called Rockefeller Initiative. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting and discussing UFOs (and many other subjects both paranormal and otherwise) w/ Laurance in 1998 which led to a two-year funding of my investigative work and research.

Laurance did think that many of the UFO sightings being reported are of extraterrestrial craft, but some may be mis-identified military black-projects. He believed that some crop-circles were real and that these key formations--possibly caused by a non-human intelligence--needed to be fully investigated and analyzed. He seemed almost as in the dark as we are concerning the true nature and overall extent of US government knowledge about UFOs.

He acknowledged that much of the problem with any government disclosure process would be due to the extreme compartmentalization and institutional stove-piping that probably exists. He didn't offer anything concrete concerning his knowledge about the extent of private sector involvement with the UFO phenomena, but he did say that some crashed craft may have been recovered and if so, were in the government's possession. He didn't seem to believe that "alien" derived technology had been back-engineered but he didn't rule out the possibility.

Obviously, one can't assume that he shared with me the extent of his knowledge about any of these subjects, but at all times when we spoke he seemed genuinely sincere, truthful and insightfully matter-of-fact.

All-in-all, this may be a better, more focused approach to the Obama administration by Bassett. Good luck! We will need it... ---chris]

Disclosure Petition IIwww.disclosurepetition.info
On December 1, 2011 the second Disclosure Petition will be submitted to the White House's We the People initiative. Under the new rules this petition must secure 25,000 signatures within 30 days of its submission (by December 31) in order to receive a formal response from the Obama administration. The first Disclosure Petition received 12,078 signatures. Over the next two weeks PRG will pre-promote Disclosure Petition II to ensure it has the best possible chance to succeed. Also, if on submission it quickly secures thousands of signatures, it will attract immediate media attention.

The response to the first Disclosure Petition was unacceptable and indefensible. Disclosure Petition II is a direct challenge to that response and could generate a substantial media engagement. But it is up to the people to make that happen. Spread the word this petition will go active on the White House website on December 1, 2011.

Response to Disclosure Petition I
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/response/searching-et-no-evidence-yet

The Disclosure Petition II language and info to be submitted are as follows:

"We petition the Obama Administration to demand a full congressional investigation of UFO/ET Disclosure efforts by the Clinton OSTP - the Rockefeller Initiative."

In response to the first Disclosure Petition, the OSTP stated, "The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

If true, what was the OSTP investigating from March 1993 to October 1996 in concert with billionaire and Clinton friend, Laurance Rockefeller?

Those who knew of and have not spoken publicly of this initiative include: Bill Clinton, Sec. of State Hillary Clinton, Obama transition co-chair John Podesta, Sec. of Defense Leon Panetta, Dr. John Gibbons, Albert Gore and Governor Bill Richardson.

Are these evolutive planned petitions based on expected responses ? ;)

Wonders what petition X will be about...... Roswell ?

As Chris mentioned in the recent episode, they seem to simply lack the focus to publish anything anyone would take seriously outside of the weird field that is Ufology (don't want to put words in Chris's mouth here), nomenclature, Basset leading etc....

Donate to them folks (nah), our future as mankind most certainly seems of interest to the Paradigm Research Group, may it be only monetary.A noble effort, I predict utter failure once again.
Why ? Because I came back here with Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown.

A more sharply focused second effort, which appears to what they are offering, could, I suppose, deliver a somewhat different response if they can attain their goal of 25,000 plus signatures. But that doesn't mean it will fare any better. They may have screwed the pooch with the first failure.

I totally think so, and having Basset heard on another podcast a few weeks before the first petition went out, almost cemented it. He was not only pushing, but 'hammering' 'this has to go viral, like videos on youtube' to a degree that I thought he lost his mind (not just a little bit, mind you). All the best to them, I'll never sign crap like this because even though it is somewhat asking for what we all want, an official governmental response to a degree that something is happening (whatever that may be), this seems aimed at the way wrong angle poorly stated as well still. But what do I know, more power to them. ;)

Back