• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone know if the pilots from the JAL flight/incident are still alive?

Free episodes:

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
Does anybody know if the pilots or crew from the JAL/Alaska flight are still alive? I know there were several mini-docs made about this incident but it would be nice to see an updated interview if possible.

I think the pilot/captain of that JAL flight is still alive and willing to talk about the event. There were also pilots of several other commercial flights who witnessed the event whose statements were recorded, as I recall, but I don't know if they are still available to, and willing to, comment further. There were also civilian and military radar operators who witnessed the object's size and movements on their radar screens; some of them might still be available, and perhaps willing, to comment further.

I think it's among the most significant cases in ufo history. I do not see how it could be explained away as an operation by disinformation agencies of the government/military/MIC. But there are many, many cases of which that can also be said.

As promised you can find additional info in this audio clip from my unreleased interview with James Fox that happened back in 2011:
https://app.box.com/s/0l1wef3py9zc4f6fbo9mvoqh2vo52ro1
James actually hired private detective to track down Kenju Terauchi (also I have added bonus in the same audio regarding general Parviz Jafari).

To better understand reaction of Terauchi's wife you can check section from 53:44 minute into video above.

Back in 1986 Terauchi was shortly interviewed over telephone by Larry King. I don't have recording but I know who has it.

Hope that helps.

To me, it's either two things; it happened as stated or is an outright lie. There's no in between.
Why not some wiggle room here? Only the first object sighting was confirmed by the whole of the cabin crew. All subsequent sightings were by the main pilot which allows for a lot of possibilities, though what he described was pretty wicked in terms of flight capacity - certainly didn't sound like experimental craft. Radar returns were inconsistent and not from the ground at all. There was definitely something up there in the sky according to some sources but not all of them. What is interesting is how the data was gobbled up by The Man following a very multi-lateral meeting, and how there were a series of anomalous pilot sightings in Alaska in the months that followed.

As promised you can find additional info in this audio clip from my unreleased interview with James Fox that happened back in 2011:
https://app.box.com/s/0l1wef3py9zc4f6fbo9mvoqh2vo52ro1
James actually hired private detective to track down Kenju Terauchi (also I have added bonus in the same audio regarding general Parviz Jafari).

To better understand reaction of Terauchi's wife you can check section from 53:44 minute into video above.

Back in 1986 Terauchi was shortly interviewed over telephone by Larry King. I don't have recording but I know who has it.

Hope that helps.
Wow. This is terrific! Thank you very much. I'm fixin to watch it in a few minutes :)

Why not some wiggle room here? Only the first object sighting was confirmed by the whole of the cabin crew. All subsequent sightings were by the main pilot which allows for a lot of possibilities, though what he described was pretty wicked in terms of flight capacity - certainly didn't sound like experimental craft. Radar returns were inconsistent and not from the ground at all. There was definitely something up there in the sky according to some sources but not all of them. What is interesting is how the data was gobbled up by The Man following a very multi-lateral meeting, and how there were a series of anomalous pilot sightings in Alaska in the months that followed.
I'll clarify what I meant; I meant that it either was a true UFO/Walnut shaped craft or it was a lie. Meaning that something unidentified was there. I do not believe a 747 pilot is going to mistake a weather balloon, flock of seagulls, Venus, etc. for a walnut shaped craft. I didn't mean that it absolutely has to be a space craft from another planet.

It's a case that makes you think there is something to be said about localization of the phenomenon, as if proximity to it allows for it to manifest more significantly in physical reality. Certainly the more up close the witness is to the UFO or humanoid the more dramatic the impact on the one who experiences this. There is also this pattern of the phenomenon seemingly keying in on a more limited amount of people or even focusing on a singular witness who is more affected by the event than others as with JAL. There's also the possibility of a kind of camouflage that perhaps is more effective at a distance being employed. Regardless, there is the appearance of an outstanding technology at work in our skies, at least that is what is expressed by the primary witness to this case.

Back