• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are UFOs Dangerous to Airliners?

Free episodes:

It is interesting that US News & World Report is even mentioning UFOs. As far as danger, unless there is a policy revision from ET central command, we're more in danger from birds.

Thinking back over reports I have read, the type of encounter most likely to cause immediate injury seems to be that of ufos with commercial aircraft. Although much of the danger is perhaps the result of pilots' startled reactions to bizarre things in their airspace.
It is hard to tell if the small number of reports of airframe damage from collisions are credible.

I would say ya i saw 6 objects (UFO's) at different places in the clouds, a few years back, during a Ryanair flight from London to Shannon Ireland. They were just sitting there hovering motionless. My plane was 35,000 feet up, looking out i saw another plane go underneath them. I saw them for around four to five minutes, as the plane went by, wanted to take a phone out and take a picture, but unfortunately i was sitting in the first right front seats were an airhostess could see me. She was sitting by the door we entered into the plane through. Obviously i was aware been on a plane with other people, so hardly was going to lose the run of myself. I kick myself still today i hadn't the opportunity to take some photos or even film it. The objects were of a brown/black color, shaped kind like the head of a mushroom. A friend with me said there was an orange glow around the edges, i couldn't see that myself to be honest. Anyway if our plane was going the same path as were the objects were got knows what may have happened to our plane. I have know evidence these objects were operated by aliens, but they were objects i have never seen before or since. Really odd experience totally of the blue.

Back