• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

AZ Chinook and a UFO?

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I find this mildly intriguing. A week ago I witnessed a Chinook and two double-bladed Sikorskys headed in formation up the Verde Valley from the SW to the NW. This was the first time I've seen a formation of double-bladed choppers since moving here in 2004. I wonder where in AZ this "footage" was supposedly obtained about a week ago? -- chris]

I get Chinooks flying over my house quite reguarly, I usally hear them before I see them.
It is a shame the video has the original audio missing.
My bet is that the video shows a Radio controlled Chinook simular to the one seen in the video below, as the lack of original audio or buildings/objects for scale reference makes me suspicious.

Back