• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Clinton Quote

Free episodes:

Fox609

Paranormal Novice
I can't count how many times I've heard his "There's a government within the government & I don't control it." quote & yet, I can't find video to show my friends & fam. Please help. Sorry if it's been asked for before. Hell, even if you can name a documentary or whatever that works too. Funny that it's disappeared.

The story allegedly came from late Sarah McClendon and it was propagated by Steven Greer through the years (I haven't come across to any 3rd party).

For now those Clinton videos are available:
One located by me after almost 2 years of world wide search. Here is my report about it from September 2005:
Clinton's 1995 Roswell Comment On-line

Now it is in the public domain from VHS tape that I obtained and it is available here - digitalised with Hauppauge TV card - sent to Grant Cameron from my DVD "UFOs and Politicians" and later uploaded by Paul Robinson:

I was also searching for this one for a few years but thanks to researcher Neil Gould, it was finally obtained by him:

You could be also interested in this that I also obtained a few years ago with exchange of some archival material with colleague archivist from US:
If you go directly to the YouTube page of that video, within the comments you can also find my story about searching for that video.

Best Wishes.
UFORadio
UFOPrintClip Index

Interesting stuff, but they've used it in quite a few ufo shows. Hell, I even saw it on tv within the last year. I just can't remember what I saw it on.

Back