• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Knell Out of Jail?

Free episodes:

March 30, 2011
Father faces trial on 10 charges of child neglect

By Rod Rose Assistant Managing Editor The Lebanon Reporter Wed Mar 30, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Boone County — William Knell, 55, whom police say has a history of leaving his children in “deplorable” conditions, is to be tried May 9 on 10 counts of child neglect.
Knell’s wife, Catherine Knell, 47, had also faced 10 child neglect charges, but accepted a plea agreement on Feb. 4. Mrs. Knell, who gave police a Brownsburg address, received 1-1/2-year suspended sentences for three of the counts, 1 1/2 years suspended on another count, and two years probation. She had spent 90 days in the Boone County Jail, where she was held on $10,000 bond, after her Oct. 14 arrest.
The charges cover periods beginning in May 2008 and ending on Sept. 1, 2010.
Testimony by Jenny Essex and Sarah Middendorf, both of the Indiana Department of Child Services, and Lebanon Police Dept. Det.-Capt. Maurice Hobson on Oct. 25 last year revealed the Knell home at 1610 Ashley Drive was layered in filth, overrun by cockroaches, with “rotting food” in the refrigerator, bathrooms and bedrooms, and toilets “filled with feces.”
“The chair that Mr. Knell had been sitting in appeared to be covered in urine and feces,” Essex said.
For more of the story, see Thusday’s Lebanon Reporter.

Eewwwww! That's just nasty. I met that creep one time, about 20 years ago. I thought he was full of crap but otherwise he seemed harmless enough. What a career he has had since then. I don't think he'll be pirating any more videos. I sure hope those kids turn out okay. What a way to start out.

Back