• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bracewell Probes, anyone?

Free episodes:

PCarr

Paranormal Adept
Anyone interested in Bracewell Probes? I think that this is one class of "visitor" we could formulate testable hypotheses about and possibly even mine existing astronomical data to test those hypotheses.

I talk about them here:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/wowsignal/Episode_5_-_The_Superior_Galactic_Communities.mp3

I intend to have another episode in Season 2 about Bracewell Probes, and I'd like it to be kind a roundtable about the observables and where to look. Let me know if you have studied the matter yourself and would like to participate.

My blog pages about Bracewell Probes:

Dream of the Open Channel: Searching for Bracewell Probes - part 1
Dream of the Open Channel: Searching for Bracewell Probes - part 2

Anyone interested in Bracewell Probes? I think that this is one class of "visitor" we could formulate testable hypotheses about and possibly even mine existing astronomical data to test those hypotheses.

I talk about them here:

http://traffic.libsyn.com/wowsignal/Episode_5_-_The_Superior_Galactic_Communities.mp3

I intend to have another episode in Season 2 about Bracewell Probes, and I'd like it to be kind a roundtable about the observables and where to look. Let me know if you have studied the matter yourself and would like to participate.

My blog pages about Bracewell Probes:

Dream of the Open Channel: Searching for Bracewell Probes - part 1
Dream of the Open Channel: Searching for Bracewell Probes - part 2

Interesting blog. I've skimmed over the Bracewell Probe idea in the past and it's intriguing. The UFO I saw back in 1975 fits the description of an AI probe more than a shuttle for EBEs. I'll check out your article too. Thanks for posting this :)

Back