• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Calling out a fake Video.

Free episodes:

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
By now I expect most of you have seen this footage from Leeds in West Yorkshire England.

As per normal I gave it the benefit of the doubt and proceeded to watch it and yes I call fake.

Nice video and of course the soundtrack leads to much legitimacy :p but that is not what stands out to me with this one.

When a person films something they tend to focus on that as the center of the frame, now having said that watch the video again.
Yes there are many other bits that scream fake but you can tell it is from the first few frames.

Just saying.

Yes I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Agreed, although the work done re CGI is pretty good, smooth going behind building etc and a decent amount of atmospheric haze, it does seem like it's a video shot for the purpose of adding a UFO. Fake.

Agreed, although the work done re CGI is pretty good, smooth going behind building etc and a decent amount of atmospheric haze, it does seem like it's a video shot for the purpose of adding a UFO. Fake.

Agreed.
One thing that looking into paranormal subjects has given me is a very sharp BS detector :-)
well that is some thing I guess Goggs.

Back