• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CB Scott Jones Predicts "ET Disclosure" this Year *yawn*

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[caveat empter I received the following in an email this morning. Evidently Jones is a real New Age kinda guy. With an apparent straight face he quotes a channelled enitity "Monitor [who] has identified himself as a Pleiadean," and mentions the benevolent space brothers who are monitoring our space launches for weapons and who will solve our energy problems. This, coming from an ex-ONI officer and top aid to long time Senator Claiborne Pell! I guess if you can't beat 'em--join 'em, right Scott? --chris]
Top Expert Predicts
Imminent UFO Disclosure

Dear Friends,
The following article is by C.B. “Scott” Jones, whom I have known for more than twenty years. He is an extraordinary man with extraordinary insights into the UFO situation and the global consciousness shift taking place on our planet.
He has worked at the highest levels behind the scenes in Washington for more than four decades on research related to consciousness, psychic ability and the UFO/ET issue. A former Naval Intelligence Officer and Senior Staffer to powerful U.S. Senator Claiborne Pell, he has had a unique insider’s access to high government and military officials in many countries on the UFO situation.
In this article he reveals his deep understanding of the events which are about to unfold involving UFOs and disclosure, and the various conflicting currents and trends playing out among world governments. He believes we face a very near term global disclosure event, possibly initiated by the ETs, which will make it clear to all that ETs are real. This is a tremendous opportunity for a quantum shift in world consciousness. At the same time, there are those who do not want this to happen, and may play on fears of the unknown or memories of sci-fi horror movies, promoting repression instead of enlightenment. This is a very important article.
--Claude Swanson, PhD www.SynchronizedUniverse.com
[Please feel free to forward]
by C.B. Scott Jones
From the current issue of ISSSEEM's Bridges Magazine 2012
That Extra Terrestrial (ET) contact is real is a non-issue for more than half of the world’s nuclear-capable countries but only for a highly select group of people within those countries.
France and the United Kingdom (members of the European Space agency), Russia, China, India, and the United States have placed photo and radar imaging satellites around the moon and have already seen ET bases on its avert side. In New Delhi, I had a very guarded conversation with a government space scientist. The walls of his office had a number of highresolution photographs from India’s lunar satellite, Chandrayaan-1 (“moon vehicle” in Sanskrit). These photographs were from the more than 70,000 threedimensional images taken by the Terrain Mapping Camera. He comfortably deflected my suggestions that India may have learned much more than they had shared with the public.
We are on the brink of challenging the world’s consensus reality.
I believe with high confidence that one specific seminal event will take place in 2012, although the date of this event is not currently known. This is because of the large number of variables associated with it, and the powerful energy focused upon it by groups with opposing desires and intentions. The emotional field that surrounds it is enormous as vested interests compete to achieve their goals. The event will be an unambiguous disclosure that from the most ancient times, and very specifically in the modern era, earth and extraterrestrial cultures have been in intimate contact.
Disclosure will present the world with a great challenge because the opposing interests might take advantage of the cultural mindset that views ETs as a threat to us accompanied by invasion, war, and the end of our planet. Hollywood movies and science fiction books have long presented us with images of disaster in the wake of contact by other beings, images that fuel dangerous assumptions and might initiate harmful action. It has become part of the human predicament that we all too often view the “other,” ANY other, as a hostile force that must be defeated.
But the truth is that this contact holds great promise for all of us. Advanced technologies that might solve some of our problems could be supplied by far-advanced civilizations. For example, they might provide us with the means to produce sufficient, sustainable energy that would allow us to stop warring over our diminishing supplies and to give up our reliance on polluting methods for producing power.
A close friend, John Petersen, with high credentials as a bold and rational futurist, (yes, that is an authorized combination) in a forward to the recently published
book Infinite Energy Technologies, has written about the vital importance of access to energy:
In physical terms, there is no more fundamental and basic influence on the way we live and behave than the availability and form of energy that we use. Every aspect of our lives, food, clothing, shelter and transportation . . . and therefore every derivative activity (work, government, recreation, etc.) changes when the affordable source of energy changes.
Last year, Carol Rosin asked me to join her in creating a treaty designed to keep space free from nuclear weapons. It stated, in part:
The Outer Space Security and Development Treaty of 2012 establishes a framework and procedures to assure that space will be a neutral realm from which all classes of weapons are banned and from which no hostile action shall be taken toward Earth or the surrounding Cosmos.
This Treaty invites Nation States to become Signatories to this Treaty and invites all parties, including Nation States, Indigenous Nations and Cosmic Cultures, to commit to plan and assist in the orderly development and implementation of a framework and procedures that will assure and verify that space is and will remain a neutral realm from which all classes of space-based weapons are banned in perpetuity.
This is followed by very specific reasons for Cosmic Cultures to be involved and the Treaty states that we,
*Acknowledge that we are not alone in the universes, that there are Cosmic Cultures that will be important allies for our security and development, and that our national and international policies must reflect this reality,
*Acknowledge that from the beginning of nuclear weapons testing, extraterrestrial craft have demonstrated a capability to selectively shut down communications and/or the power of participating operational units, and have appeared over ICBM fields in several countries causing non-destructive failure of dozens of ICBMs – taking them out of operational status for days,
*Realize that the demonstrated capability of extraterrestrial cultures from the multiverse to neutralize any missile or nuclear capability is in itself not a threat message, but does serve notice of our limited understanding of physics and the clearly dangerous consequences of continuing to use destructive technologies,
*Affirm that the possibility of reclaiming a peaceful future for humankind and a safe environment on Earth is intimately linked with curbing our violence toward each other and Earth, and with preparing to survive as Gaea heals herself, and that counsel and support from Cosmic Civilizations thousands of years our senior would be exceedingly helpful.
This position already has support from a number of powerful nations, and it provided an opportunity to introduce an ET element in a positive way. The ETs have the technology to verify whether any satellite launched from Earth carries a weapon or is associated with targeting or launching a weapon from space. The idea to make Cosmic Cultures parties to the treaty was given as a gentle thought and I credit Monitor, who is channeled by Harvey Grady, for the idea.
Monitor has identified himself as a Pleiadean, a member of an extraterrestrial group willing to communicate with Earth. I regard him as a highly sentient being with interest and concern about the future of planet Earth and all the life it supports. That is the basis of trust in our relationship. My broader ET experiences and relationships span my eighty-three-years and include important contacts with the so-called Grays, both the tall and short types.
When I have presented the treaty to various countries for their consideration, several obvious issues arose. The first, almost predictably concerned evidence of the reality of ETs, and their contact with earth. Closely following that were concerns about trust and true intentions of cultures with such superior technologies.
I consider the inclusion of Cosmic Cultures as parties to the Space Treaty to be an essential component to make the Treaty a viable and verifiable instrument. It also will be more than a small step towards disclosure when the first nation signs the Treaty, and there are other steps being proposed on this path.
It is not reasonable to expect the U.S. to make a disclosure announcement unless forced by the ETs, or until the current policy of silence, denial and disinformation becomes dysfunctional and the U.S. is no longer garnering the profit and power that the current policy supports. Additionally, there is a considerable probability that if the U.S. does make a disclosure announcement, it will be with a threat spin attached. The earth deserves better than this, and I have a short list of countries that I think can do the job. The first two on the list are China and India.
For more than twenty-years I have been in a dialogue with China, urging them to take a lead in disclosure. The last serious discussion I had with a member of the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs ended with his comment, “When the United States makes the disclosure announcement, China will be a close second.”
Very recently I have passed to China an additional proposal, another gift from the ETs. If China or any other nuclear power is willing to eliminate all weapons of mass destruction in their military inventory, the ETs will provide that country with a nation-wide, non-polluting energy system and security from all threats of attacks by weapons of mass destruction. From a disclosure perspective this weapons for energy and security offer is much more powerful than the space treaty partnership with the ETs. For example, if Pakistan accepted that proposal it would neutralize any nuclear threat from India, and make India much more concerned about what that means vis-a-vis a nuclear deterrence with China. This raises the potential of a cascade of accepting the energy for weapons offer within a region of nuclear power nations.
The ETs are certainly mindful of the multifaceted political, economic social, religious and other consequences of disclosure to Earth. However, it now appears that they are pushing the issue for reasons that are very clear to them, and less so for most humans. A reasonable explanation is that Earth is approaching a cycle of well-known geo-physical events involving massive earthquakes and volcanic activity, and the message is that you are going to need each other in cooperative ways to assure that the Earth experiment is not extinguished.
What has become dangerously irrational and hazardous to our survival is denial of the existence of our extraterrestrial ancestors and their contact with us from the dawn of humanity on Earth.
© 2012 C.B. Scott Jones
Cmdr. (Ret) C.B.Scott Jones, a former Navy fighter pilot, worked in the Office of Naval Intelligence and other agencies for more than 30 years. He was involved in government research and development projects for the Defense Nuclear Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, and the Defense Advanced Intelligence Research Projects Agency, among others. He was an aide to Senator Claiborne Pell who had a long-standing interest in UFOs and the paranormal. Scott Jones' first article for Bridges Magazine appeared in the Summer 2008 issue. You can learn more about his work

Due to the frequency of Disclosure predictions and and accuracy rate of 0% with a batting average of %000

0 for 346

I am not holding my breath

Awaiting Alfred Webre and Micheal Salla's nonsense to follow.

So.... The two of you are saying I shouldn't go outside and start waving my towel like a lunatic? Dagdiggitynammit.

Also, how does one get "high credentials as a bold and rational futurist"? Is that a course I could have taken in college? This is all a bit new to me, in part because I've never channeled an alien entity. I have been channeling my cat, though. She says I need to placate her with a sacrifice of tuna or she'll go all Ginsu on the drapes. If she mentions anything about an upcoming alien encounter, I'll let you know.

Channeling and new agey "spiritualist" movements are part of fringe ufology culture. As with UFO abductions, it seems like something out of the ordinary is going on, but exactly what that is, is another story. Are we dealing with intentional hoaxes, covert mind manipulation, mental aberrations, or something genuinely telepathic? Whatever the case may be, we have yet to see anything that substantiates alien contact. If they were to channel some anti-gravity propulsion blueprints ( that actually work ) maybe then we could start to take them more seriously.

Every time I see the words "global consciousness shift" I want to vomit, it's right up there with "vibrational change" and "higher spiritual densities" IMO. The fact that a PHD could fall for that David Icke-ian horeshit blows my mind.

As far as channeled entities go, I find it interesting but I wouldn't place any faith in it whatsoever. Anyone who's studied abductions or channeled material knows that those rascally "aliens" like to make all kinds of predictions that never come to pass. If it's not our subconscious minds playing games with us the "aliens" or whatever the hell they are have to be laughing at how gullible humanity is at this point. "You mean after 100's of years of this crap they still don't get the joke? Oh, those silly humans! Let's give them some more bullshit and see what they do!"

The funniest explanation for channeled material has to go to some guy I saw in the comments section of a Youtube video saying that all channeled material comes from secret NSA satellite transmissions. I had a good laugh when I read that one, but he was completely serious:confused:

If i read another story about a pleiadean ET disclosure. I will lose it. How insane are some of the folk who believe this is going to happen.

Whoever is not disclosing is doing a damn good job keeping a secret ;)

Begs the question: would you appreciate any tax-collecting government officially disclosing that it conceiled sensitive information because it deemed you were intellectually unprepared for it ? That would suck butt... but then again why are the Kennedy files locked until 2017 ?

That 'we the people' should tolerate this state of affairs is the ultimate condescending US scandal. :eek:

Whoever is not disclosing is doing a damn good job keeping a secret ;)

Well, had it not been for some leaks, disclosure wouldn't even be an issue.;)

Begs the question: would you appreciate any tax-collecting government officially disclosing that it conceiled sensitive information because it deemed you were intellectually unprepared for it ? That would suck butt... but then again why are the Kennedy files locked until 2017 ?

That 'we the people' should tolerate this state of affairs is the ultimate condescending US scandal. :eek:

Most people understand the need for secrecy in a number of situations.

Why hell do they think its ET anyway maybe its just maybe a modern human or ancient technology from some past civilization who don't give rats ass about today's civilization? More interested what hell is really at the Poles "if anything" and on the Moon with close up modern H D images which so called satellites can see ?

Why hell do they think its ET anyway maybe its just maybe a modern human

Most UFO humanoids don't look very human. And if it were modern human, they'd take fuller advantage of it.

or ancient technology from some past civilization

Ancient technology surpassing ours...Why is it past, if it was superior? Or why is it still "past' if we still see it?

Back