• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Choose Your Favorite Episodes for Better Audio and Fewer Ads

Free episodes:

>

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
The absolute best way to listen to The Paracast is via The Paracast+ (Choose Your Membership Upgrade). You get an ad-free version of the show plus the bonus and exclusive After The Paracast podcast, now expanded with more content.

Since GCN folded, we're set up with an established podcast network hosting service where each episode now has fewer ads (10-15 minutes per episode compared to 41 minutes with GCN).

All episodes from 2022 on have been given the low-ad treatment. It involves a manual process, marking the ad breaks and uploading new versions of the show, the ones based on The Paracast+ versions.

I can do the same with previous episodes beginning in November 2014, but it would take weeks to complete the process,

Instead, I'll upgrade episodes that you want. Just post the date and guest here, and I'll get it done in a day or so.

Up to you listeners.

Back