• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Clifford Stone's Special Report + US Government's reports on Roswell

Free episodes:

IsaacKoi

Paranormal Maven
I thought some of you might be interested in the latest material I've uploaded to a free file storage website.

(1) Clifford Stone's Status Report's 1 to 6
In the 1990s, Clifford Stone circulated a number of "Special Reports" on his requests for UFO documents under the Freedom Of Information Act (e.g. in relation to Project Moondust). Clifford has kindly permitted me to upload searchable PDF version of his Special Reports to the free file storage website at the link below. So far, Special Reports 1 to 6 have been uploaded.
Box | Simple Online Collaboration: Online File Storage, FTP Replacement, Team Workspaces

(2) US Government's reports on Roswell
Also in the 1990s, the US Government released several reports on Roswell (two by the US Air Force and one by the General Accounting Office). These reports have been available online for a while, but not (I think) in a searchable format. Given that one of the reports is nearly a thousand pages long, I created searchable versions of these reports to make locating relevant material quicker and easier. I'm happy to share these searchable versions. The documents are :

(a) US Air Force : "The Roswell report : Fact versus Fiction in the New Mexico Desert" (1995):
993 pages:
USAF - The Roswell Report (1995)- Fact v Fiction in the New Mexico Desert - from www.dod.mil.pdf - File Shared from Box

(b) US Air Force : "The Roswell report : Case Closed" (1997)
232 pages :
USAF - The Roswell Report (1997) - Case Closed - www.afhso.af.mil.pdf - File Shared from Box

(c) General Accounting Office report:
26 pages:
General Accounting Office Roswell report.pdf - File Shared from Box

I hope to be able to share a few more collections of searchable PDF material in the near future (particularly relating to some gaps in the UFO material released on the NSA's website...). I just need to fill in some gaps and get some permissions.

Thank you Issackoi. Searchable PDFs very cool. Not a fan of Mr Stone but I had heard he was good at getting documents.

Back