• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cloaked Spaceship Discovered?

Free episodes:

Remember the account of mercurian ETs in Good's Unearthly Disclosure? This new report is interesting but I don't believe civilizations flourished there.

If you don't understand what you are seeing, I can see why someone would jump to conclusions. I mean the vid does look very much like what a cloaked ship might look like when impacted by a solar flare. But the scientists explanation about time lag and Mercury was at least plausible, so I gonna lean in their direction this time.

Back