• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Close Encounters Premieres January 10 on Discovery

Free episodes:

Thx for the tip!

But good lord, the drama! This looks like pure entertainment. I wish they wouldn't dramatize stuff, but instead treat it journalistically, and soberly.

Last edited:
Thx for the tip!

But good lord, the drama! This looks like pure entertainment. I wish they wouldn't dramatize stuff, but instead treat it journalistically, and soberly.

I don't mind a dramatic enactment so long as it's true to realism and not overly sensationalized. There's plenty of naturally occurring drama and excitement to be found in these cases without exaggerating it into docufiction.

Back