• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Conversation with Jed 12-01-2013

Free episodes:

Nathaniel

Paranormal Maven
This is a conversation I had with my friend, Jed, speaking through another friends body.

In this conversation we discuss various topics but the main subject is enlightenment.

Conversation with Jed 12-01-2013.mp3

Please enjoy what Jed has to say. :)

If you are interested, here are the links to two more recordings of conversations I have had in the same way, covering topics ranging from what happens when we die, to the nature of reality.

Conversation with Jed 23-11-2012 Conversations with Jed. | The Paracast Community Forums

Conversation with Rose 03-10-2012 Conversation with Rose 03/10/2012 | The Paracast Community Forums

Two of the three recordings were done with an iPod which are pretty clear. The other one was recorded with my phone, because I forgot to take my iPod to my friends house where the conversation was to take place. The file recorded on the phone is poor quality but still listenable. I'll make sure any future recordings are as clear as possible.

Cheers.

Back