• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Costa Rica UFO video (first time I've ever seen this)

Free episodes:

I totally agree it's a great video and we are lucky to have it. The witness is to be commended because it is far more common to be so dumbfounded and awestruck that you just freeze and forget to video or photograph anything. I have no knowledge or expertise on authenticating such a thing, but it sure seems to be the real "flying shield" deal.

I just love this subject because it never ceases to inspire my curious, speculation prone, and of course thoroughly vain imagination. (diabolical laughter ensues) I do not, and will never, get hung up on the evidential details scenario like this socorro thing. That type of hurry up and wait, looky see, only results in a high level of stymied frustration that leads to burnout and disregard for the priceless nature of this greatest of all mysteries.

The big picture, the TOET, is where it's at anyways. Pieces of a puzzle are just that. In and of themselves, apart from inspiring our belief entrained imaginations, they reveal very little. I am confident that a genuine understanding of the Theory of Everything Fortean will reveal the true nature of this reality, this relative interspatial experience that we call consciousness. Naturally on a strictly logical level, encouraging a vice versa scenario, will likely reveal the nature of all things Fortean.

Great vid man!

Back