• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DarkSkyWatcher74 on YouTube

Free episodes:

Tyger

Paranormal Adept
Could anyone tell me about this channel on YouTube?

Here is one of their videos. The claim is that we are seeing fleets of UFOs. What I see is a visual that appears to be the same visual going (always) from right to left. What is this about? Any history or context appreciated.

What he is doing will be repeated over and over, and the tech will just get better and better, we live in interesting time's.

He does identify birds.
Not always. ;)

The first one behaves just like a bird flying, and the next group is a flock of birds. Geesh, why people are sooooo easily fooled. Their beliefs paint the picture... nice shots of birds, bats, I'm sure there will be some insects too. :D

Last edited:
Ahh the power of belief. Though, to be fair, since you can't identify the kind of birds they are, they are technically UFOs in the strictest sense of the term. :D

It's also the exact same grouping of 'whatever' (if you actually watch it - though that's asking a lot because it's 9 minutes of your life - you can hear his patter that 'covers' all contingencies - he never claims ufo's a la aliens, but it's a kind of 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge-we-know-what-we're-talking-about') - this same grouping is always moving from right to left.

This all takes time. Why bother?

It's also the exact same grouping of 'whatever' (if you actually watch it - though that's asking a lot because it's 9 minutes of your life - you can hear his patter that 'covers' all contingencies - he never claims ufo's a la aliens, but it's a kind of 'wink-wink-nudge-nudge-we-know-what-we're-talking-about') - this same grouping is always moving from right to left.

This all takes time. Why bother?
No need to bother, because I believe you. :)

The two person team over at Open Minds review these kinds of videos all the time on their video show. Once you've seen a few of these, then it's obvious what's going on -birds, flocks of birds, insects, bats, aircraft, and satellites. Technically, many can't be specifically identified, but Douglas Trumbull is developing some cool UFO "capture technology". Check out his UFOTOG "trailer" too...

Home | Douglas Trumbull - Immersive Media and Visual Effects

Last edited:
Back