• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Deer Cam UFO, Maybe? You decide...

Free episodes:

What I don't understand is - why are the deer front-lit - rather than back-lit - if the cameras' are infrared and the ufo lights are behind the deer (from the perspective of the cameras). What am I missing here?

As always, a poster offers a reasonable explanation: "Large 4x4 with 2 spotlights on roll bar."

TEXT: "Multiple Deer cam images from the 150 acres that Rainer and Edith Shattles call home in the Cumbest Bluff area of Jackson County show at least one UFO in several images and lights that seem to project from nowhere.The Images were caught on camera the night of February 16 2014"

in the STH thread I placed links to the story I contacted the station on Chris behalf Chris shared a vid that postulated lens flare

I believe that there WAS SOMETHING that caused a light note this picel64y-deer2-ufo-mississippi.jpg

as you can see there is a light present and the deer interact with said light

they do look directly into the light, and freeze, thats why its called lamping, they cant see the dogs coming, or the bullet for that matter, same with rabbit's, they run when they hear the dog's coming, by then the dogs usually on them, as the dog runs along-side the beam and not in it, also you work into the wind, that also muffles the sound of the dog approaching full stretch out of the darkness, with deer you would need to be down wind or they would scent you, and be on their toes.

Back