• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dick Criswell needs vetting

Free episodes:

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
If anybody ever has a chance to look into this character he needs the same treatment as Bill Knell I think they do are have some connection.

If anybody ever has a chance to look into this character he needs the same treatment as Bill Knell I think they do are have some connection.

From digging around on the internets:

Dick Criswell (Dick M Criswell) seems to be President of "Norwood Enterprises, Inc" (according to veromi.net).

Address: 2840 e 10th st, Indianapolis IN 46201

From this page: http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/ufocat8.html you find that this company "specializes in all aspects of paranormal phenomena ..."

Did have a website here http://www.norwoodei.com
The website hasn't been around since 1999 (according to the wayback machine at the internet archive).

[http://web.archive.org/web/19990428000648/www.norwoodei.com/intro.html]

Also according to veromi.net, Dick M Criswell III is aged 61 ... or 39 years of age ... so take your pick :D.

His wife, Joan M Criswell is secretary of Norwood Enterprises, Inc, and a Frances N Brownsing is an "agent" of said company.

Doing a search (again on veromi.net), Frances Brownsing seems to bring up some interesting stuff.

She seems to be involved with "Time Motion Pictures Inc", and is apparently the president of said company.

Secretary for the company is a "Kimberley Ruth NORWOOD" (!).

And again, Frances Brownsing is also President of the "Church of the Inner Light Incorporated" and "Holy Spirit Mission Incorporated" amongst a few other "inc"s.

All this may mean nothing at all ... just a few bits and pieces I managed to dig up from those darned internets :D

Haven't managed to find a connection between Knell and Criswell but I shall let you know if I do ... :cool:

More on the Knells:

From a website called "Rip-off Report":

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/311/RipOff0311058.htm

I have a feeling that Mrs Knell is the brains behind the organisation :D. Veromi.net lists her as having several names all slightly different whereas Bill Knell is hard to pin down.

However I'm happy to say that he is not involved with "Big Al's Pet Food Warehouse" (cue strains of the South Park theme tune :D) ... thats a different William Knell :D

More on the Knells:

From a website called "Rip-off Report":

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/311/RipOff0311058.htm

I have a feeling that Mrs Knell is the brains behind the organisation :D. Veromi.net lists her as having several names all slightly different whereas Bill Knell is hard to pin down.

However I'm happy to say that he is not involved with "Big Al's Pet Food Warehouse" (cue strains of the South Park theme tune :D) ... thats a different William Knell :D

Well don't be too happy. I am not sure who Criswell is, nor Knell. In either event I am sure neither of them are the brains. I think if you combine all of them together, you get the melting pot along with a scam. I personally know Frances "M" (not N as formally stated) Brownsing, who is listed in the phonebook as Norwood *there's a hint for you!*

As far as their office being located at 2840 E.10th St, Indianapolis, IN. 46201, I assure you this is not true.

Time Motion Pictures Inc. Never heard of them. I live here in Indianapolis. Years ago I did sit down and watch one of the movies she wrote and produces (maybe that was Joan and Dick who played in it.) She asked me what I thought of it. I had to be honest. I told her it was so stupid I couldn't stand to watch another second of it so I turned it off.

It was about a dogboy from outter space who got stranded on Earth. Really ditzy type of stuff. Oops, sorry Mom, guess this is why I haven't ever heard of yuor company? Or is this your secret company you have told me so little about other than you have a secret company?

Oh, Kim is my baby sister.

If you want to dig up some real dirt I can give you a few leads but you have to do the digging.

Well don't be too happy. I am not sure who Criswell is, nor Knell ...

If you want to dig up some real dirt I can give you a few leads but you have to do the digging.

Well I never. Somebody replied to something I posted a couple of years back ... and ... which I don't remember posting (I've got an awful memory at the moment) ... typical :D. Anyway, I was schticknz then before my account got deleted in mysterious circumstances.

I was new to digging around the internet, then and sooo very very young :D. I learned subsequently that posting things on the internet never changes anything. Its a bit like writing a political song or anti-war song. It doesn't change anything. Bill Knell and his wife, for instance, are still out there doing their thing, and people are probably still being taken in by them. All you can hope is post something and somebody might feel a bit less enthusiastic about buying something from such a disreputable source.

And as for Criswell ... wasn't he in those wonderful Ed Wood movies???

I've known Dick since childhood. He's always been a spinner of wild, fabricated stories - like being a scratch golfer, conspiracy theories, ghosts, etc.. He did it to get attention that he would otherwise never get. The alien stories are the most extreme example of how far he would go. Don't get caught up in this craziness. There were no alien connections...If there had been, his childhood acquaintances would have heard those stories at the time because Dick craved attention and he was never shy about telling tales. Please ask yourselves why these alien stories happen to those without witnesses and always to people with no credibility. Then, get over it. BTW: Dick died a few years ago.

Back