• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr.Ken Jeremiah

Free episodes:

DaveM

Paranormal Adept
Has anyone read the book 'Remnants of a Distant Past' by Dr. Ken Jeremiah? His take on the UFO question, as I understand it, is that ufos are not manned by aliens from a distant world, but by remnants of an age old civilization from right here on earth. I was wondering if this book is worth a read.

Has anyone read the book 'Remnants of a Distant Past' by Dr. Ken Jeremiah? His take on the UFO question, as I understand it, is that ufos are not manned by aliens from a distant world, but by remnants of an age old civilization from right here on earth. I was wondering if this book is worth a read.

Based on the extensive samples of the book that I was able to read at amazon, I decided to order it and I look forward to reading it. I've been interested for a long time in alternative archaeology and out-of-place artefacts, and I also have reasoned that ufos might very well be the product of an older and more advanced species native to earth, recently living primarily in the oceans. That would account for the long history of ufo sightings on the planet and also for the modern focus of ufos on nuclear development sites, SAC missiles, nuke armaments dumps, and even nuclear power planats. Thanks for calling this book to the forum's attention, Dave.

It would also explain the countless sightings of craft enter/exiting oceans. If ever the planet was or will be covered completely in water- such a civilization would survive.

Back