• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Dr" Pete Peterson

Free episodes:

withoutlimits09

Paranormal Adept

I always get a good chuckle out of Project Camelot, however, I really like this guy. Now I doubt what he is saying is real, but the sociological part of me finds his testimony fascinating. He doesn't seem like a UFO nut or a kook, and he isn't going to "get rich" appearing in a video with Kerry Cassiday! In fact, he made these videos and was never, as far as I know, heard from again. Just who is this guy? Anyone know?

Listen to his information? If these people are not absolutely nuts, and are indeed sane, they need to be signed to a writing gig in Hollywood, because some of these cases are articulated better than most movies these days. By "those cases" I mean, the Lazar, some of the crazy stuff Lear says, Vito Saccheri and Dan Burisch (a total 100% fraud).

Back