• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Early UFO sighting records

Free episodes:

I'm researching the early documents and reports of ufo sightings and encounters in the US and discussions by governmental think tanks of what the sightings meant, what could be predicted, for a specific reason. I'm trying to locate a Battelle or Rand document I've heard about a number of times but never seen, one that predicts that earth scientists will be the portion of the population likely to have the most difficulty adjusting to a disclosure of et involvement with our planet if/when such a disclosure is made. Can anyone here point me to the title or online location of that study's report? Thanks for any help.

Back