• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ed Fouche comes clean - He is a liar and fraud!

Free episodes:

Jeremy Rys on his website seems to think Fouche was an actual run-by-the-government agent of disinformation. AlienScientist.com

No. Fouch is merely an old drunk living on a veteran's check who enjoyed the attention his tall tales brought him.

I corresponded with Fouche several times on their forum because he lives hear me. He was not intelligent enough to be a disinformation distributor employed in any official capacity as he now claims.

I feel sorry for Jeremy Rys' loss of time and energy, but Rys should have put the Fouche section of his website "under construction" and locked the forum a year ago when he became suspicious rather than just abandoning it to Fouche.

He is simply a faker. Not a disinfo agent imho.

OMG, no wonder he would never respond. I must have emailed that guy 5 times over the last year in an attempt to get him to consider the idea of being a guest on the Paracast. No wonder trainedobserver was so POed yesterday! I knew something wasn't right, but chalked it up to Sentry's revelations of the newly published Cash Landrum case files. No shit! This has me just absolutely fit to be tied. Very, very put out right here. Jeff Davis = DISAPPOINTEDOBSERVER right now. :mad:

The F'n liars. I swear to goodness, this past week feels like having a star matter anchor tied around your neck as we attempt to swim the 1000 yard butterfly of UFO self esteem.

In my opinion he is a drunk and alchoholic and not a government agent. He appears to be simply a liar and very similiar to what Phil Imbrogno was.

I think you probably called it. He told an interesting story and I have to admit, like Imbrogno, I wanted to believe the guy for some reason. In hindsight I think there were plenty of things that should have eliminated him from serious consideration. I never really liked his technical jargon, particularly his description of clock speeds during one lecture. Here is a page by the AlienScientist fellow, Jeremy Rys, who Ed burned pretty badly. It has a good description of some of the technical problems with Ed's story.

Last edited:
I think you probably called it. He told an interesting story and I have to admit, like Imbrogno, I wanted to believe the guy for some reason. In hindsight I think there were plenty of things that should have eliminated him from serious consideration. I never really liked his technical jargon, particularly his description of clock speeds during one lecture. Here is a page by the AlienScientist fellow, Jeremy Rys, who Ed burned pretty badly. It has a good description of some of the technical problems with Ed's story.

I don't know and don't really care why or how the information from Fouche is not legitimate, just that it's not. His credentials are what got him this far. Nothing has ever been determined as being out of place. At least I did not hear the slightest hint that was the case. It's just sickening that I went 10 or so years believing what I have to now just throw in the trash at this point.

I don't care what anyone states to the contrary. We have NOTHING with respect to UFOs outside of circumstantial/observation based evidence. All we have is possibly relevant information. When you cannot count on that information to be legitimate in the majority of cases, why bother? There is just too much suspicion to get anywhere remotely useful.

Back