• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ET Long Arms Inquiry

Free episodes:

Stanton Oberg

Paranormal Novice
During the late 1980s or early 1990s I recall a program on UPN like Hard Copy or Sightings where people went outside of their apartment at night in Seattle, Washington to film moving lights in the sky. The video camera passed by their apartment window and there was a figure with long arms running past the window. They did not notice the figure until going back to their apartment to watch the UFO footage. Aliens with disproportionally long arms have been reported in various close encounters. If anyone has info on the video footage I'm inquiring about please post.

As the regulars will know my take on the greys is that they might be engineered bioforms, optimised for their environment.
So why long arms ?

It would give you more arm strength to body ratio

They might also be more useful in a zero gee environment, legs do a lot or work in a gravity well, but the arms might become the primary means of moving yourself around in a weightless situation

27527d1227971730-alien-like-squid-elbows-filmed-drilling-site-1_magnapinna_461.jpg

;)

Back