• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Excellent UFO Documenatry From 1979

Free episodes:

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
I have never seen this documentary before, or even heard of it, but it's actually done very well!
I'm very impressed with it and HIGHLY recommend watching it. It comes in 11 parts.

It has Stanton Friedman, Bruce Maccabee, Ted Phillips and a lot of other famous faces in UFO circles.

It discusses how the Blue Book files are incomplete, that some reports never made it into the files because they were so explosive.
And several other of the more credible UFO cases. Watch it, you'll love it.

Stan Friedman put this one together. It's his baby.
He mentions it in every lecture.
Although it does not change the fact that it is very good for its time. (I can't believe I said that. 3 years later I get married for the first time. YIKES!).

Stan Friedman put this one together. It's his baby.
He mentions it in every lecture.
Although it does not change the fact that it is very good for its time. (I can't believe I said that. 3 years later I get married for the first time. YIKES!).

This is the one he's mentioned? I have another one that he did in the mid 90's on a CD I ordered from him that has a lot of other stuff on it too. I thought that was the one he talks about. Guess I'm just oblivious....

Back