• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Exeter UFO

Free episodes:

Semjase

Paranormal Novice
Does anyone know of this incident? This seems like a major case from the 70's but I've only read a little bit about it. Any modern, updated information would be appreciated.

There are some decent recreations online if you look (YouTube). I first learned of Exeter in 1979 from a book I received for Christmas. Another interesting story that seems solid. Like the Soccoro case, this also involves an on duty police officer.

It's hard to imagine multiple people, including policemen, could mistake an Air Force jet as a flying saucer.
You actually mean two Air Force jets on a fueling run at night. That's easier to get confused about. I've seen plenty of normal aircraft that at first glance seem odd, even in the daytime. People also confuse birds with UFOs at night. I'm not saying that the incident definitely was a refuelling exercise, but the OP asked for some updated information. The link qualifies as that. We also need to consider the skeptical info too ;).

Back