• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

finally the smoking gun?

Free episodes:

I'm surprised the memo has suddenly been getting attention. I first saw it a couple of years ago when they started the Vault website. But, I'm not surprised that it is the most read memo on the site, because most people snooping around a site like that would be looking for something secret or conspiratorial.

This is like that damn Mars email that goes around every year, and has to be debunked every year.
The email says Mars is going to be so close to Earth in August that it will be as big as a full moon. I first saw it about 10 years ago and I see it every year, and it still seems to get around even though it's been thoroughly debunked.

First of all this is a direct link:
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
and like Dyingsun already stated it is a rehash of the rehash (although it was interesting to see internet feedback).

About story itself - here we go again - from my good colleague Isaac Koi:
Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel, page 1

At the very least, you'd think you would be entitled to an explanation as to why this kind of bullshit crap would be stored and classified by the U.S. government using your tax dollars.

If I was a tax-paying american I'd certainly push that case up their ass ;)

Back