• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fox4 Video and Article: Police: Mutilated Cow Found at Northland Farm

Free episodes:

uforadio

Paranormal Adept
Video and article on the link:
Source:
http://tinyurl.com/773bvl8
Police: Mutilated Cow Found at Northland Farm
KANSAS CITY, Mo.

Police are investigating after a Northland farmer reported that one of his cows had been found dead and mutilated, apparently by someone who a veterinarian says knew what they were doing.
According to Kansas City Missouri Police, officers responded to a call on Thursday morning to a farm near 120th and Brightwell in rural Platte County, just west of KCI.
<more at site>

I just located another video and article from KCTV5 - click on the link for video and rest of the article:

Source: http://www.kctv5.com/story/16466293/police-investigating-after-cow-found-mutilated?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Police investigating after cow found mutilated at farm

Posted: Jan 07, 2012 2:50 AM
Updated: Jan 07, 2012 6:38 AM
By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email
By Betsy Webster, News Reporter - bio | email
By Micah Bray, Assignment Editor - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Kansas City police are investigating a bizarre and disturbing crime involving livestock in the Northland. Someone had entered a private pasture and cut out a cow's reproductive organs, possibly while the cow was still alive.
Rancher Casey Hamilton called police Thursday morning, directing them to a pasture at 120th and Brightwell, just west of Kansas City International Airport. He told them he had separated the 7-year-old cow from the rest of his cattle because she was sick. He had been treating her and said that when he left her at 6 p.m. Wednesday, she was standing and eating. When he returned Thursday at 6:30 a.m., she was dead with two distinct chunks of tissue removed.
"For somebody to get a 1,200 pound cow down and do that," Hamilton said, "they had to know what they were doing with a tranquilizer."

<more at site>

I just located another video and article from KCTV5 - click on the link for video and rest of the article:

Source: http://www.kctv5.com/story/16466293/police-investigating-after-cow-found-mutilated?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Police investigating after cow found mutilated at farm

Posted: Jan 07, 2012 2:50 AM
Updated: Jan 07, 2012 6:38 AM
By Laura McCallister, Multimedia Producer - email
By Betsy Webster, News Reporter - bio | email
By Micah Bray, Assignment Editor - email

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Kansas City police are investigating a bizarre and disturbing crime involving livestock in the Northland. Someone had entered a private pasture and cut out a cow's reproductive organs, possibly while the cow was still alive.
Rancher Casey Hamilton called police Thursday morning, directing them to a pasture at 120th and Brightwell, just west of Kansas City International Airport. He told them he had separated the 7-year-old cow from the rest of his cattle because she was sick. He had been treating her and said that when he left her at 6 p.m. Wednesday, she was standing and eating. When he returned Thursday at 6:30 a.m., she was dead with two distinct chunks of tissue removed.
"For somebody to get a 1,200 pound cow down and do that," Hamilton said, "they had to know what they were doing with a tranquilizer."

<more at site>
That is one of the creepy aspects of UFOs. What the hell would they need cow organs for? There have been cattle mutilations in this area over the years. Many cases are never reported. I think the spheres are doing it. I observed a sphere ascend out of Squaw Creek canyon 3 years in a row in October. It descended towards the ground on the one thousand acre Harlow ranch.

That is one of the creepy aspects of UFOs. What the hell would they need cow organs for? There have been cattle mutilations in this area over the years. Many cases are never reported. I think the spheres are doing it. I observed a sphere ascend out of Squaw Creek canyon 3 years in a row in October. It descended towards the ground on the one thousand acre Harlow ranch.

Maybe they dont need them, If and its an If, just something to consider, but If the allegedly genuine crop circles and allegedly genuine cattle mutiliations are being done by the same source, then it may be two parts of a single message.

Cereal based food gets decorated, meat based food gets mutilated, seeds from within allegedly genuine CC's are reported to give increased yeilds, CM carcasses are left alone by scavengers.

Some people believe ET is behind the allegedly genuine CC's and CM's, if thats true perhaps they are aspects of a single message.

Plant based foods goooooood, meat based food baaaaaaaad

That is a new idea. Since most of the food has been adulterated thanks to corporations, none of it is safe to eat. Maybe they consider certain cow organs a delicacy!

That is a new idea. Since most of the food has been adulterated thanks to corporations, none of it is safe to eat. Maybe they consider certain cow organs a delicacy!

I think you missed my point Mate, a space faring race is not likely to eat meat, its far too energy intensive, In fact the most efficient food source for a space faring species is likely a purpose modified algae like spirulina

Spirulina is a human and animal food or nutritional supplement made primarily from two species of cyanobacteria: Arthrospira platensis and Arthrospira maxima.

Arthrospira is cultivated worldwide, used as a human dietary supplement, as well as a whole food, and is available in tablet, flake and powder form

Every thing a bioform needs can be provided by such a product, NASA itself was the forerunner of invitro meat

Modern research into in vitro meat arose out of experiments conducted by NASA, attempting to find improved forms of long-term food for astronauts in space.[8] The technique was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1995,[9] and NASA has been conducting experiments since 2001, producing in vitro meat from turkey cells.[10][11] The first edible form was produced by the NSR/Touro Applied BioScience Research Consortium in 2000: goldfish cells grown to resemble fish fillets.

But i suspect a long term space faring species would forgo this substitute in favour of a modified plant based food source like spirulina as being the most cost/energy efficient source of biofuel.

Thus i suspect a long term space faring species might find the ingestion of animal flesh to be a reflection of a primative society, and abhorent

Much in the same way we might travel to another planet and find their practise of cannibalism abhorent.

Something human cultures have practised but evolved beyond. I suspect a long term space faring species might look at flesh eating in the same way we now look on cannibalism

I think you missed my point Mate, a space faring race is not likely to eat meat, its far too energy intensive, In fact the most efficient food source for a space faring species is likely a purpose modified algae like spirulina

Every thing a bioform needs can be provided by such a product, NASA itself was the forerunner of invitro meat

But i suspect a long term space faring species would forgo this substitute in favour of a modified plant based food source like spirulina as being the most cost/energy efficient source of biofuel.

Thus i suspect a long term space faring species might find the ingestion of animal flesh to be a reflection of a primative society, and abhorent

Much in the same way we might travel to another planet and find their practise of cannibalism abhorent.

Something human cultures have practised but evolved beyond. I suspect a long term space faring species might look at flesh eating in the same way we now look on cannibalism
That still doesn't explain why they need specific organs. They might be extracting biological substances they need for some unknown purpose. Either for their own needs, or as has been speculated, for bio-genetic engineering. It's not only cows that have been found mutilated, many other species of wildlife have been found mutilated.

The operative word being mutilated.....................

The horror of that IS the meme

Plant based food supplys get decorated, animal based food supplys get mutilated........

If this is caused by a single source, perhaps its a single message.

Plant based foods gooooood, animal based foods baaaaaaaad

One gets decorated with artistic beauty, the other mutilated with gut turning uglyness.
One gives increased yeilds, the other wasted so that not even scavengers will touch it.

Pleasure versus pain...................

Profit versus lose

Beauty versus uglyness

(My usual caveat, this is an idea, not an answer)

I understand what you are conveying, and agree with you. However, I think what they are doing extends beyond symbolism.

Back