• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free Area 51 Game

Free episodes:

Just some info. for those who might play it.

Use tab to pick up objects. I had to crouch down then hit tab to pick up the mutated hand etc. Took me awhile before I figured that out.

Scan the top secret docs found throughout for some easter eggs to watch or read. You can access them via the data, secrets, and extra options on the menu.

It only works if you download it from an American IP address. :frown:
Now I have a high speed connection, but I'm not about to download 2GB for the second time, through a proxy, just to play it.

It would have been nice if the website mentioned that before I downloaded, instead of after you download and install, then go to play for the first time.

boo to them! :mad:

It only works if you download it from an American IP address. :frown:
Now I have a high speed connection, but I'm not about to download 2GB for the second time, through a proxy, just to play it.

It would have been nice if the website mentioned that before I downloaded, instead of after you download and install, then go to play for the first time.

boo to them! :mad:

Didn't know that either. Might be because the US Air Force is sponsoring it looking for recruits. The download didn't take too long for me. Bout 20 minutes I think.

This is a pretty cool shooter. David Dochovny, Powers Booth, and Marilyn Manson do voice acting in it. The Air Force is sponsoring it lol.

You'll need to remap the fire action to the left mouse button though. Stupid how it defaults to enter. WTF?

Area 51 Free Full Game - GameBorder

First of all, this is really odd--The Air Force has really turned around on the whole Area 51 thing.

In the Nineties, it was so off limits that not only would they not acknowledge its existence, but when the producers of "Independence Day" approached them about helping with the use of fighters, etc., they said, "Sure, just lose the Area 51 stuff in the screenplay, and we're go!"

Of course, Area 51 is central to the plot, so the producers went ahead and did it without the Air Force.

Later, though, Stargate SG-1 used Area 51 as an area in their mythos for scientists working on back-engineering alien tech, and even imprisoned an enemy alien there--and in exchange, the Air Force not only continued to allow them to shoot pickup shots at Cheyenne Mountain as the establishing shots for the series' Air Force Stargate Program, but had an actual Air Force General come on the show to portray himself!

They seem to be pretty okay with the Area 51 thing now. Has everything been moved since they bought Freedom Ridge and the surrounding 20 miles of land? Have they moved all the goods to a more secure location? Some say that all the alien bodies and artifacts were moved to the FTD at Wright-Pat AFB. Some say they're still flying their electrogravitic back-engineered aircraft out there, as described by Bob Lazar and John Lear.

I find the flip-flopping odd, unless the answer is that what we think of as Area 51 is simply no longer the ultra-high security installation it once was.

well isnt there supposed to be a new Area 51? (A new site that serves the same purpose as the old A51 site).

Back