• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gary Bekkum back to DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Because of his schedule I have had a hard time getting a show date set for Gary Bekkum. I just spoke to Gary and we will be pre-taping a show this coming Monday. Now is the time to submit questions for Gary. Gary is the author of "Spies - Lies - and Polygraph Tape" and hosts the Starpod.org site. He has been very gracious in also posting a number of my essay's on his site and he has really dug deeply into spy games and the paranormal topics we all find so interesting.

Get those questions in and I will present them on the show.

Decker

I have a question for Gary.

What is the latest with Dan and Ron. Meaning Dan Smith and Ron Pandolfi.

Have they said much lately?

I am gearing up for my interview with Gary Bekkum tomorrow and want to let you know that NOW is the time to submit any questions that you have for him. Drop them here in this thread. Thanks.

Decker

Don a question for Gary AND for you and this is the best time to describe it in detail. Could you detail go over the "Octopus" Murders and the complex relationship Danny Casolaro, Michael Riconosciuto, BCCI BCI Banking Scandal, The INSLAW and PROMIS Software Affair and the Cabazon Indian Reservation tie in. So many components of the story, could you and Gary put it into one cohesive narrative? Thanks.

Tonight on Dark Matters Radio, a rip-roaring two hours with "rogue journalist" Gary Bekkum. We hit all the corners-intelligence games, UFOs, the Paranormal AND Government interest in those topics! Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time! Go to www.dqrm.com

Gary Bekkum.jpg

This is probably dated but wasn't starpod the site the broke the news about the shootout between aliens and the bigelow team that didn't happen?

This is probably dated but wasn't starpod the site the broke the news about the shootout between aliens and the bigelow team that didn't happen?

He reported on the story as per Jack Sarfatti and what was on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory.

Decker

So what did you think of that show last night Don? I found it bizarre that Ron Pandolfi allegedly visited the Pope before the Pope resigned.

So what did you think of that show last night Don? I found it bizarre that Ron Pandolfi allegedly visited the Pope before the Pope resigned.

The longer I am around the more I realize how bizarre this world is. I was not surprised to hear that Pandolfi met with the Pope. I suppose I should have been, but wasn't. The other thing is that I am never surprised with what intel might be up to when it comes to phenomena. FWIW I have no doubt that phenomena is real and they are up to their ears trying to figure it out. Now why might that be? Hmm, can we spell w e a p o n s?

Decker

Hi Don, I came upon a midnight clear and I saw this material:

Kal Korff is an IDIOT
Kal Korff Exposed
Kal Israel - YouTube

This Korffing Syndicate seems to be ramping up again, the blog has a few new threads which are very funny.

You have any new info on Korff?

Love the radio shows Don.

Enzoabkalklown.jpg

Well Gang, as enzoab said, the "Korffing Syndicate" up on the Kal Korff is an Idiot website have been very active of late. Korff, as all long time Paracast members know was quite the disruptive (under the guise of being a skeptic) influence in paranormal and UFO circles. For several years he claimed to be an "officer" first a Captain .. then promoted to Colonel in the super-duper Special Secret Services or S 3. Yeah, I know, I never heard of it either outside of Kal's fevered brain. He was on a burn and slash from Prague in Czechoslovakia, went after among others, Kevin Randle, Gene Steinberg, David Biedny, myself ... actually anybody that said Kal was full of shit. There is a lot about Kal in the DMR forum but you kind of have to look for it. At any rate, after the Kal is an Idiot blogsite and others took off after him pointing out his lunacy ... he kind of drifted off into the ether. If you are looking for some giggles ... check out those links.

Decker

Don, are they going to be updating the past few weeks of shows soon? Been kind of waiting and want to also hear last nights show...

Toxic,

Just heard back from Jay. Here is his note.

"I'm still way behind, but I'm getting there. My arm hasn't been too bad today, but I still can't sit here for more than an hour before I have to stop. The archives are caught up finally, I'm working on the pages now. I will let you know when your page is updated.

~J"

Decker

Toxic,

Just heard back from Jay. Here is his note.

"I'm still way behind, but I'm getting there. My arm hasn't been too bad today, but I still can't sit here for more than an hour before I have to stop. The archives are caught up finally, I'm working on the pages now. I will let you know when your page is updated.

~J"

Decker
Thanks Don, grateful,...

Thank you Don, and all ... thought I'd share the Pandolfi message where he confirmed the Pope rumor passed on by Dan Smith.

Ronald Pandolfi <ronald.pandolfi@[ redacted ] to [ redacted list of usual suspects ;-) ]

I did not convert to Islam. I embraced Islam, overcoming boundaries imposed by human limitations and rejecting the bigotry that drives so much conflict. I remain as Catholic as Benedict who requested private counsel.

In a message dated 2/11/2013 4:25:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>> danthroopsmith@[ redacted ] writes:
>>
>> I suspect that Ron, in his very recent visit to the Vatican, was
>> instrumental in this early retirement. No?

For what logical purpose would Pandolfi be requested for? What would he and the Pope have to talk about? I don't get it.

Here is one theory. Could it be because of a health condition?

Back