• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ghost Rockets - Swedish Documentary 2015

Free episodes:

skanerost

Paranormal Novice
Hey all!
New to the forum but been a fan of the radioshow for a good while!

Just found out that theyve made a Swedish documentary about UFO-SVERIGE (UFO-SWEDEN) and their search for the Ghost Rockets that's been seen here since 1946.

The movie opens up here in Sweden this weekend.

The trailer is subtitled in english

Sorry if someone already posted about this topic but i did a search and nothing came up on this documentary on this board.

Take care!

"Follow the investigation: Ghost Rockets | Facebook
Project Headquarters: http://www.ghostrockets.se
Tweets of the Unknown: Ghost Rockets (@ghostrockets_se) | Twitter

In 2012 UFO-Sweden will head out on an expedition to investigate a UFO-phenomena that has been seen throughout Sweden for decades.

The Expedition is scheduled to take place this autumn in a lake deep in the forests of northern Sweden. Coming along on the trip will be a professional diving team, and over one ton of equipment including boats, cameras, a side scanning sonar and metal detectors. A documentary team will be following the investigation and are in the production of a film that will be released 2013."

I am very excited about this movie's release finally. I've been waiting for it.

But as I watch the trailer I see that combined with a lack of divers, their small rubber boat and a broken umbrella I don't think there will be much discovered from the expedition. If I remember correctly from their website they still need to go back to complete a second expedition that dives down to the bottom looking for the landed rocket that sank.

Either way, I think we'll still get some interesting insight into an ongoing phenomenon that's still pretty weird.

Last edited:
Back