• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Good Morrow from "The Flatlands!" (Illinois)

Free episodes:

MidwestGalaxy

Paranormal Novice
Aliens and the paranormal are pretty neat topics, so I figured "Why the heck not, I oughta find a community of peeps to talk about this stuff!"

Yep, that's my story, simple as.

Nah Just kidding, it's also because of a culmination of me Watching documentaries like "Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO Sightings.", The Infected Trilogy by Scott Sigler, and the rave remix of the X-Files theme song.

Anyway, I think that's just about it, I'm going to sleep now because it is 12:23 from where I'm currently.

Back