• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Google earth Cape Hope UFO

Free episodes:

What's the supposed backstory on this? I would say without knowing a lick that it would be hard to rule out some of the Google guy's having a little fun behind the scenes.

That, to me, looks like the Bob Lazar classic "sports model" he claims he saw at Area 51...51...51...1..1..1(insert echo here) that was being reverse engineered.
I have one just like it haning in my workshop...I didnt paint it so you could see through it. Got that thing 15 or 16 years ago.

Back