• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Google's UFO Spotted Over Kentucky

Free episodes:

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
Google claims they have been quietly testing high-altitude balloons which will beam broadband internet down to us from 60,000 feet.

This video is supposed to be one that got away...

Story on VICE/Motherboard about it:

This Is the Secret Google X Internet Balloon Everyone Thought Was a UFO | Motherboard

I swear someday I'm going to paper the walls of my house with wire mesh to make it into a Faraday cage. Nobody really knows what all this RF radiation is doing to our bodies.

If Google is really pumping enough radio energy to transmit broadband from 60,000 feet, they should have some type of licensure from Federal Communication Commission we could track down (unless it's one of Google's black budget NSA collaborations).

I remember we discussed that sighting someplace else here on the forum, and at the time and I had suggested that it was probably some kind of aerial platform. Thanks for the update, and I share your sentiment with respect to all the RF pollution. I think we're going to find that it's the modern day equivalent to the Romans using lead in their water delivery systems.

Back