• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gray Barker Books

Free episodes:

tom1961

Paranormal Maven
I have started collecting books about WV UFO's and monsters.
What does everyone think about Gray Barker's books.
I know that he was a hoaxer but I am still curious about what he wrote.

i think that outside a bibliography on the man that james mosely gave one of the better sumnations of the man in his book: Shockingly Close to the Truth!:: Confessions of ea Grave-Robbing Ufologist , I would add that book to your reading list as it details ufology's "golden era"cast of characters and gray was apparently quite a character in an interesting cast.

I have great news for you! They just re released an extremely great classic book that up until recently people have been paying 150.00 - 250.00 for on eBay. John Keel's incredible Operation Trojan Horse has been reprinted! This is a TRUE classic that totally and successfully went against the grain of the classic Keyhoe ETH proposal. I dare you to read this book and attempt to come away with the same outlook you once had. And now the most diabolical laughter your ears have ever heard will follow. <insert here>

I just ordered operation Trojan Horse.
But it is going to take 3-4 weeks to get.
I got Hunt for the Skinwalker in less than a week

Back