• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Greers Alien

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
I know the Good Dr has a baaaaad name, but that doesnt mean he might not stumble into the real deal

As you know he's been talking about a "body" lately

Here is some news

Tiny Alien Body Confirmed Authentic With CT Scans And X-Rays Says Dr. Steven Greer ‹ EncounterSpace™

5c5daranormalChileovniomniGreerSteven.jpeg.jpg

The X-Ray and CT scan show an intact, actual biological humanoid organism, without question. Astonishing 3-D images were able to be constructed of the body from the detailed CT scan, and we were able to see internal organs such as lungs and what I am fairly sure is a heart structure.Greer adds that “These images have just been examined by the world’s foremost authority on skeletal abnormalities, dysplasias and fetal skeletal syndromes and he has stated that this being is unlike any known skeletal structure found in humans. We also know that it is not an ancient hominid, and while humanoid, not apparently human.” Both this expert as well as the radiologist who is head of the imaging center where all X-rays and CTs were done have stated that the bone density precludes the body being that of a 20-22 week aborted human fetus. There is just too much calcium in the bone for this being to have been the result of a fetus of that age. Both doctors feel that the being was post-natal at the time of death (that is had lived for some time outside the womb, if indeed a womb is involved…).

The being was found in Atacama desert in South America and how people near where the Being was found spoke about seeing these Beings and egg shaped ET craft.Dr. Greer put that information together with the testimony of Jonathan Weygandt who as a Marine was in that area at the site of a downed egg shaped ET craft. Both the film interview with Weygandt and his transcribed testimony have been provided to the filmmakers. Weygandt’s testimony is fascinating because not only was he right next to this craft that he describes as “shaped something between an egg and a teardrop”, “dynamic” and “really organic”, but he felt the occupants of the craft were trying to communicate with him

I wonder if this is related to a Press release by Stephen basset

disclosure_petitionvi.jpg

The tone of that last sentence alludes to "smoking gun" perhaps

I just wonder who the medical authority is, that will step forward... Also, Mr. Bassett should probably get a real job. I'm just tired of all this.

Yeah, I don't know about this one, I have a really hard time putting any faith in Steven Greer. I suppose anything is possible, but I'd like to see someone take a look at it who isn't affiliated with Greer or his operation. Something tells me that will probably never happen. In any case the only thing that will end up convincing me is a DNA test done by an independent lab and some thorough peer review. After all the straight up bullshit Greer has put out I have no reason to believe he's telling the truth for once, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Am I the only one who thinks that this is all kind of convenient, considering the fact that he has a new documentary coming out that he's going to be selling? Weird...

Oh Mike, I'd love this to be true. But until it's on the 6 o'clock BBC news from London, the fact Greer is involved, i'm staying well away. In fact, I might come and crash at your in Oz, to get far enough away from myself!

Bring this up at the roundtable.

Back