• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hudson Valley UFO Close Up.

Free episodes:

Cydax1980

Paranormal Novice
Here is a video I found on youtube. Fast forward to the part at 3:02. It looks much like a plane, but these search ligths are wierd.. I think it is man made, but what do you think? Looking forward to hear your opinion.

bsflag-1.gif

That's a nice display, seems as if they wanted to give the camera dude a little surprise.

Pilot 2: I've got a guy here on the night sights pointing a camera at us.
Pilot 1: Well, let's give him something to remember. Search lights, baby...

But seriously. Of course that looks solid and man-made but with all the other Hudson valley sighting reports... I don't know.

There's lots of people who say that the belgian triangles seem very much like some secret military prototypes, but 20 yrs later there still are no official craft around which fit those desriptions.

There's a video by MoreSeingUFOsPA on Youtube where a craft that first seems like a distant nightly airplane suddenly shines kind of a laser beam to the ground. Weird but seemingly genuine, and also not entirely out of the possibly man-made zone

And I don't think any of these are hoaxed, Sonofaskunk. IMO this might be one of the very few instances where real vids get dismissed because of the flood of hoaxed ones. Plus, they might not be out of our world, just out of our current knowledge. But of course, I might be wrong in all of my conclusions :D .

That's a nice display, seems as if they wanted to give the camera dude a little surprise.

Pilot 2: I've got a guy here on the night sights pointing a camera at us.
Pilot 1: Well, let's give him something to remember. Search lights, baby...

But seriously. Of course that looks solid and man-made but with all the other Hudson valley sighting reports... I don't know.

There's lots of people who say that the belgian triangles seem very much like some secret military prototypes, but 20 yrs later there still are no official craft around which fit those desriptions.

There's a video by MoreSeingUFOsPA on Youtube where a craft that first seems like a distant nightly airplane suddenly shines kind of a laser beam to the ground. Weird but seemingly genuine, and also not entirely out of the possibly man-made zone

And I don't think any of these are hoaxed, Sonofaskunk. IMO this might be one of the very few instances where real vids get dismissed because of the flood of hoaxed ones. Plus, they might not be out of our world, just out of our current knowledge. But of course, I might be wrong in all of my conclusions :D .
I think this one could be some sort of a chopper useing a aimning devise with IR light. Thats why the beem is so clear on night vision.
Maby the military just adds some extra equipment on ordinary planes, so they look and acts wired to outsiders.. I dont know. The UFO term fits just fine on these kind of plane..

Neither are hoaxes IMO. Human-built craft I would say - there are certainly conventional sounds?
Weird part for me is the twin downward pointing searchlights on first vid - I have never seen searchlights in that configuration, certainly because it makes more sense to have a search beam originating from near the observer - of course it may just be a modification being tried out.

Second video I don't think is a helo but only cos of the lack of helo sounds. The speed and movement is consistent with a helo - the 'laser' is no searchlight, too narrow and coherent. Targeting beam or range-finder yes.

It is interesting hearing the guy speak about a 'manta-ray' shape or diamond, I have seen a vid about such shaped planes being experimented with by Skunkworks.

LOL I have that kit in my stash of model kits.. probably never get around to making as I have a few hundred warship kits in that pile as well :rolleyes:

I see those kits are 50th anniversary - so 1997. It really looks like the packaging is contemporary with Roswell - they must have been going for a retro look!

Back