• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hybrids ?

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
Scientists have made an unexpected and unsettling discovery - a large number of new and previously unseen mutations have been detected among humans.

This unexpected and terrifying discovery is a result of a study conducted by scientists from Cornell University (USA) and University of California.
When they examined genes of several thousands of people from around the world, it turned out that mankind has acquired over the past few years new, previously unseen mutations.

Is A New Race Of Super Earthlings Being Born Or Is This The End Of The Human Race? - Scientists Ask - MessageToEagle.com

Interesting article but they got the thing about the X-Men wrong. In the comics and the movies, the vast majority of mutants are people born with mutations of what is known as the Mutant X gene. There are a few mutants who are the result of laboratories but they are a relatively small minority in the series. Really has nothing to do with the overall facts of the article, just thought I'd nitpick a bit:p

I noticed that the list of possible causes left out alien abductions

Yeah they did, but its still on my list of possibilitys

Modern humans have 46 chromosomes, whereas our supposed closest relatives, chimps and the other higher primates, have 48.But these "missing" chromosomes are not missing, they seem to have been cut and spliced back, fusing into a single chromosome.
These sorts of fusions are typically seen in labs where geneticists leave the same tell tale markers in the genes they manipulate.

#!

Yeah they did, but its still on my list of possibilitys

Modern humans have 46 chromosomes, whereas our supposed closest relatives, chimps and the other higher primates, have 48.But these "missing" chromosomes are not missing, they seem to have been cut and spliced back, fusing into a single chromosome.
These sorts of fusions are typically seen in labs where geneticists leave the same tell tale markers in the genes they manipulate.

#!

Jinkies !!! I was actually joking when I made that comment but now after watching that.videoI'm a little freaked

Jinkies !!! I was actually joking when I made that comment but now after watching that.videoI'm a little freaked

There has been bits of evidence pointing to this possibility popping up here and there since the Genome project started.

It is a little freaky ... The problem is I guess that the (Creationists) Intelligent design nutters will look at this as evidence for a divine creator.

Back