• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I need a Paracast diagnosis.

Free episodes:

Nobody claims life is fair. Everyone's experience is unique, in life and in what for lack of a better term gets called the "paranormal."

If it's just, er, unconventional hair and/or appearance, that might explain a few things. :) But really I don't think that is a fair generalization. Maybe you should count yourself fortunate that your being "publicized" didn't take. I do not envy any famous person in the paranormal realm. Some really fine people with high profiles get treated in the most despicable ways just because of their good faith efforts to find answers and help others. Some people are apparently severely threatened by the possibility that some of this stuff is real. I pity them.

For me the answer is about the word passion.
The degree at which one pursues their passion differs from individual to individual.

I think "pursue your passion" is good advice.

Those who have a high degree of passion for whatever their subject of interest will rise to prominence in any field imo

I appreciate everyones' "diagnosis" so far. I often get perspectives that did not occurr to me, when I make a request for advice thread.
I think you are on to a real troubleshoot there, mike. I do NOT harbor passion about ufo stuff, even my own experiences, --even though-- I possess a nearly obsessive-like need to follow this field.

Well HMM!

Simone,

Get yourself stronger before you swim with the sharks! Work on that trauma... and when you go through that rabbit hole, you might find you don't want to swim with the sharks. They might end up being way beneath you. :shy:

***GOLL,*** hak. THAT IS THEE NICEST THING ANYONE IN UFOLOGY/PARANORMAL EVER EVER EVER SAID TO ME.
Actually, it's the ONE nice thing anyone in ufology/paranormal ever ever ever said to me.

Back