• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I WILL PROVIDE EVERYTHING NEEDED, 2012 DISCLOSURE STARTS NOW !

Free episodes:

Les Rosin

Paranormal Novice
Greetings, I cannot speak much now as the data must establish me and my mission. I have had about 100 ufo events, just since March 2010. I have about 60 videos that has the clear evidence to impact all of humanity, that means you.

Please follow this link, the 3rd edition will be the strongest, promise. PLEASE BELIEVE ME, I AM WITH TRUTH !! I have things for the whole world, but will they care ? Will it matter whether they do or don`t ? YES IT MATTERS now more than ever before. I must try my best.

White orbs and UFOs: The double taboo continued - Las Vegas Paranormal | Examiner.com

Peace,

Les Rosin

Back