• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I'm new here. Wondering if this video has been discussed (Oroville, CA, Feb. 13, 2012)

Free episodes:

TheJCBand

Skilled Investigator

I came across this video over a year ago, shortly after it was posted, and it's one of the most compelling UFO videos I've found on Youtube for the following reasons:

1. The duration of the sighting
2. The reactions of everyone in the video seems genuine
3. Except for this video, the girl's Youtube channel has nothing to do with UFOs

So I'm wondering if there's a general consensus on this particular video or if it's been brought up here at all. What does everyone think?

I have seen this before and although interesting, because it really is only lights in the sky, it's hard to rule out man-made craft. They may not be performing 'normal' moves per se but they aren't performing fantastic moves. If they moved with amazing acceleration, stopped on a dime etc then it really would be something.
Basically it's impossible to say based solely on this video.

It's an interesting video, although shaky (as I guess they all tend to be lol). Really wish she had a tripod. At least once when she lost the light behind a tree she panned over too far and we couldn't really see if it maybe changed directions and went back the way it came. I don't think she's faking anything. I wonder if this could be some kind of RC helicopter or something someone may have been playing with (not necessarily as a hoax, maybe just someone having fun). Who knows. Seeing them move into the forest and up again was quite eerie. Thanks for sharing!

Back