• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Inaccuracies and Lies from Philip J. Klass Re: Linda Cortile Case by Sean F. Meers

Free episodes:

kruggutter

Paranormal Maven
Dear Paracast UFO forum users,

A few months back I completed and published a lengthy new paper titled "Inaccuracies and Lies from Philip J. Klass' "Skeptics UFO Newsletter" Statements on the Linda Cortile Case". The paper was written to finally address and refute the multitude of demonstrably false and inaccurate claims about the Linda Cortile case disseminated by the late Philip J. Klass in his newsletter.

At Budd Hopkins' Wikipedia page, the summation of the Linda Cortile case was constructed by the "Guerilla Skepticism on Wikipedia" movement. Their summation was constructed primarily by sourcing and citing Klass' "Skeptics UFO Newsletter" claims about the case.

As with all of the papers I've written, this paper is fully referenced. Each of my statements within the paper are numerically correlated and linked to the proof behind them in the paper's appendix. For this reason, like in all my papers, the reader does not need to rely on my personal attestations about the matter. They can examine the evidence for themselves. The paper itself is extensive, because Klass' false and inaccurate claims about Linda's case were extensive.

If anyone is interested or curious in learning more about the matter I recommend examining the paper.

The paper can be read online at Linda's website. It can also be downloaded to be read offline in pdf format.

I hope the users of this forum find the paper of interest.

I wish everyone here the very best,

Sincerely,

Sean F. Meers

www.lindacortilecase.com

Back