• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is John Lear 100% crazy Now?

Free episodes:

tom1961

Paranormal Maven
After his last coast show inwhich he was both crazy and a jerk it seems he has lost it.

I used to think some of it was an act but I don't know anymore.

Maybe 10% of what he talks about has a chance of being true but the rest is just silly.

Also did he get cut out of the Lear family money?

As far as I have heard he has been shunned by the Lear family and is on his own. That may have changed but that is what I have heard.

I listened to that as well, Lear and all.. The 'Host' was far worse in my opinion..if you didn't expect exactly what John Lear would spew out... (well, he could have added the soul catcher on the moon) ..;) If you believe any of this crap, I'm your new mortal enemy.

Sure sounded like the john lear show to me, the host was just there to announce commercial breaks.

Back