• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Is Lawrence Coyne still alive?

Free episodes:

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
Does anybody know if the ex Army Reserve helicopter pilot that had a close encounter over Ohio (Lawrence Coyne) is still alive? If so, has he done any interviews since the 70's/80's? This seems to be one of the most extraordinary UFO cases since it is one in which the UFO took control over a human made aircraft.

Thanks.

Does anybody know if the ex Army Reserve helicopter pilot that had a close encounter over Ohio (Lawrence Coyne) is still alive? If so, has he done any interviews since the 70's/80's? This seems to be one of the most extraordinary UFO cases since it is one in which the UFO took control over a human made aircraft.

Thanks.

I am sorry to inform you that Mr Coyne is deceased.

I found this entry on Leslie Kean's Facebook page:

"Unfortunately Lawrence Coyne is no longer living, I found out."

here:
Leslie Kean - Unfortunately Lawrence Coyne is no longer... | Facebook

I am sorry to inform you that Mr Coyne is deceased.

I found this entry on Leslie Kean's Facebook page:

"Unfortunately Lawrence Coyne is no longer living, I found out."

here:
Leslie Kean - Unfortunately Lawrence Coyne is no longer... | Facebook
Wow. I am truly sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. I knew that it would be a possibility but I didn't think that he would actually be deceased. I wonder if anybody got any current information/interviews from him beforehand? I think this is one of the most amazing cases there is and we hardly hear anything about it. I know there are crewmembers that are still living. I was thinking of attempting to contact them.

RIP Lawrence Coyne.

Back